[Bf-committers] BGE API DOC - volunteers needed to document VideoTexture and Physics Constraints modules

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:24:00 CET 2010

txt2tags is awesome, used it a while back for generating docs but for
the BGE docs I'd like to either stick to epy for a while (since its no
effort)...
and switch to Sphinx when there is time.
http://www.blender.org/documentation/250PythonDoc/bpy.types.GameObjectSettings.html#bpy.types.GameObjectSettings

These docs could either be converted from the epydocs or extracted
from the C docstrings so we dont need to keep 2 sets of docs.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Carsten Wartmann <cw at blenderbuch.de> wrote:
> Dalai Felinto schrieb:
>> Hello everybody.
>> - Blender Gamekit 2nd edition: pages 281 to 292 (Ton, Carsteen: could
>> we have those pages shared as a pdf?)
>
> How about the t2t source and HTML? I am not sure that the PDF will be
> helpfull.
>
> http://download.blender.org/documentation/gamekit2/GK2_Source.zip
>
> BTW: With txt2tags (http://txt2tags.sourceforge.net/) you can also
> generate some WIKI formats, maybe this is als helpfull (for having it in
> the Wiki)?
>
> Carsten
> --
> Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
> Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/
> Das Blender-Buch: http://blenderbuch.de/redirect.html

- Campbell