[Bf-committers] Proposal: Rotate view with tablet pen(Left drag) in Sculpt mode

Satoshi Yamasaki yamyam at yo.rim.or.jp
Sat Jan 9 01:31:35 CET 2010

When you push Alt+LMB, you have to release the left hand from tablet
(and push the buttons) if the tablet is big or no space for it.
And it is useful to use only a pen than push keys on the keyboard.
Do you think mouse gestures is useless function for web browsers? ;-)

> Is it *just* that this is preferred by people coming from ZBrush, or
> is there some other benefit?

ZBrush is popular and standard sculpt tool, so don't you think it's
benefit that Zbrush user migrate to blender for the Blender community
and Blender Foundation?