[Bf-committers] View Patch and Cursor to Center (again..)

Jonathan Smith jajsmith8 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:31:59 CET 2010

Dear wonderfully patient blender commiters mail list,

I have, thanks to all the comments from the community, edited my patch again. Now it is two seperate patches which can be accesed from the patch tracker.

The first one contains the patch for the "snap cursor to center" patch.

The second one contains additional editing to the view3D. Some having to do with the shift-c key and it's function, as well as the function view_center. Please read more, and download the patch to take a look, here: https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=20583&group_id=9&atid=127

I'm really sorry for all the inconvience, I am still a bit knew at the developing buisness. Now I know next time to do a little more research before-hand. Thanks so much for being patient with me. =)

Jonathan