[Bf-committers] Question about Image RNA/DNA + Patch

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:04:17 CET 2010

since the image's imbuf stores the width and the height this could be
done by adding RNA access to the ImBuf (But I'd prefer not to do that)

So it can be done by making a size or width/height prop. These would
be readonly and have _get functions.

See:
./source/blender/makesrna/intern/rna_image.c:400:	RNA_def_property_int_funcs(prop,
"rna_Image_depth_get", NULL, NULL);

Rather then depth, just get the ibuf's ->x/y

--
- Campbell