[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 18:47:49 CET 2010

We held our second monthly new developer meeting on Sunday, attracting x new developers to the Blender family. Minutes are here.
We discussed Build systems, Patch Submission, and Python, with a focus on Cmake versus Scons.

Together with the New Dev  information already posted, and info on compiling and building blender, I think we have covered the fundamentals of SVN and compiling Blender, so new devs should have a good reference source of information on navigating the source code.

Our next meeting is the first Sunday in February.