[Bf-committers] Roadmap 2.5 proposal

William Reynish billrey at me.com
Sat Sep 19 16:07:53 CEST 2009

Hi Ton,

I think this sounds like a good plan, but at the same time it's
important that we make it clear that 2.50 is not a production ready
release. It's good to get wider testing, but it's also dangerous to
promote 2.50 as being stable and complete if it isn't. It sounds like
2.50 is intended to be a sort of beta release (feature complete but
buggy), which is fine, but we should makes the clear to users.

Cheers,

-William