[Bf-committers] SVN Changes: Move 2.5 branch to trunk

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 18:12:16 CEST 2009

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, Dalai Felinto <dfelinto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding lib:
> If I want to keep building 2.4xx I need to copy the folder
> to lib2.4 and run
> a svn switch in my lib2.4 folder as well? (could we as well
> officially
> change 2.4 build files to link direct to lib2.4 ?)

"lib2.4" is just the name of the folder in svn, when checking it out to build with 2.4, it should be called "lib".

Yes, that means you need to use a subfolder for 2.4, you can't have a 2.4 and 2.5 checkout with two different libs sitting side by side. I don't think that's such an issue.

> I would copy the folder to keep the lib in build state for
> 2.5 and beyond
> (where a simple svn update will do fine as well, right?)

Not sure I understand that, sorry.

Martin