[Bf-committers] SVN Changes: Move 2.5 branch to trunk

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:39:44 CEST 2009

Regarding lib:
If I want to keep building 2.4xx I need to copy the folder to lib2.4 and run
a svn switch in my lib2.4 folder as well? (could we as well officially
change 2.4 build files to link direct to lib2.4 ?)

I would copy the folder to keep the lib in build state for 2.5 and beyond
(where a simple svn update will do fine as well, right?)

Thanks,
Dalai