[Bf-committers] Patch 19290 submitted to patch tracker: Blender.Load(filename) long filenames issue + unused argument

Frank Papenmeier frank_papenmeier at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:23:07 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I submitted patch #19290 to the patch tracker.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=19290&group_id=9&atid=127

Running Blender.Load(filename) was complaining about too long filenames even though there where not too long. Reason:
length was compared against FILE_MAXDIR instead of FILE_MAXDIR + FILE_MAXFILE

Additionally I found that the Blender_Load function was processing an additional argument "keep_oldfname"
that is neither documented nor does it seem to take any effects as tested by me nor does any other function seem to
use this argument. I therefore cleaned up the code by removing the corresponding part of it.

Hope, that helps,

Frank.