[Bf-committers] Python 2.6

Tyler Tricker tntricker at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:36:03 CEST 2009

Thanks for the update, and all of the good info,  Campbell. I know that py3k
isn't backward compatible with py2.x but was thinking if all systems could
be made to support 2.6 by default it would simplify the issues with scripts
in the future.. which I just realized is pretty pointless since the api is
changing for blender2.5 anyway.. hmm seems OSX has been causing some
problems lately.