[Bf-committers] 2.49 proposal (continued)

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Feb 25 14:54:36 CET 2009

Just a quick question on this, how should bugs be tackled?
Lets assume there are three kinds of bugs.
A.  Bug that applies to both blender 2.48 and current 2.5
B.  Bug that applies to 2.48 not sure on 2.5
C.  Bug that applies to 2.48 but not 2.5

C is easy but we should have a process for A and or B.
Should people be fixing A in both tree's or is someone looking at
diffs of 2.48 to see if they apply to 2.5?

I'm all for a 2.49 just don't want things to get lost.

Kent