[Bf-committers] Languages other then python in Blender 2.5?

Banlu Kemiyatorn object at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:43:05 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I ask this because it influences how the new Python API accesses
> blender functionality. If other languages are likely to be added
> later, its more important to keep the current python api access
> generic without hand written C/Python functions.
[...]

This shouldn't be a problem if an x language access blender through
py's data/op api instead and doesn't use RNA directly as you once suggested,
so it can access whatever available to the py context?

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi
  \/      \/   http://qstx.blogspot.com