[Bf-committers] Console patch update and question about Mac usage

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Aug 28 16:14:10 CEST 2006

Hi Jacques,

As promised, I'll do a review of the code/implementation.
For its functioning, I would prefer some reviews from others still,
especially Python coders.

My first suggestion would be to not switch the default though, and have
the new -c commandline option *enable* internal console instead. For
the Windows release this might be different though... the fact Blender
starts with a DOS box is very ugly. :)

-Ton-