[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.cpp KX_BlenderPolyMaterial.h KX_BlenderRenderTools.cpp SConscript blender/source/gameengine/Converter BL_BlenderDataConversion.cpp blender/source/gameengine/GamePlayer/common GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp GPC_PolygonMaterial.h GPC_RenderTools.cpp blender/source/gameengine/Ketsji ...

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Jan 17 04:43:53 CET 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Kester Maddock wrote:

>  Make game engine materials use Zoffs in Materials.

Hi,

where exactly did you add this? I couldn't find any game-engine related
reference to ma->zoffs... And setting it doesn't seem to have any effect..

Interestingly, if I just duplicate a whole object, leave it in that
position, and then apply an alpha face layer to it, it seems to render
on top of the old object anyway, even without zoffset or moving it
towards the camera...