[Verse-dev] http://www.uni-verse.org/ expired 07/13/2011

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Tue Aug 9 09:58:27 CEST 2011

Hi,
thanks for short guide to copyright law :-). It seems that GPL makes
many people angry. I don't want to make people angry :-). On the other
hand I like GPL from perspective of verse2 developer. Could we find some
conclusion? For instance, is it possible to use dual licensing? For
example: svn trunk of verse would be GPL/LGPL ever and every major
version would be released in two versions: GPL/LGP and BSD. Does any
software do it in this way?

Best Regards,

Jiri