[Verse-dev] http://www.uni-verse.org/ expired 07/13/2011

Jiri Hnidek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Mon Aug 8 13:42:35 CEST 2011

Hi All,
changing licence from BSD to GPL (verse server) and LGPL (verse library)
is on my TODO list. I'm not expert in licenses and I don't know if it's
so easy and if it is possible at all. Verse2 contains little code from
original verse: two files; v_unpack.c and v_pack.c for coding and
encoding data to/from the buffer. May be, I need approval to change
licence from all contributors to these files.

So, Eskil and Emil, are you OK with this? :-)

BTW: IMHO BSD license is less strict for developers than GPL and LGPL.
You can fork it and sell this fork without need to give forked source
code back to the community. On the other side, it's not advantage for
the community. ;-)

Best Regards,

Jiri