[Verse-dev] R: Re: verse project status and proposal

Andrea andrea at bluesteam.it
Wed Sep 8 18:58:28 CEST 2010

Thank you all for your prompt reply, I'm really happy to see that verse is
going on!

I'm working on a simulation in a model for fusion plasma experiment RFX (
www.igi.cnr.it ). I would prove that using an opensource framework is the
way to have best results in a so spread effort as the international nuclear
fusion research. My idea is to have the possibility to share any code
fragment in different languages: such as octave, scilab, python, fortran
etc.. wrapping the code in a sdandard in out object, for signals an so on...

With verse I will be able to launch a numeric simulation in my pc and attach
results to a code of other works fitted for other experiments in other
places and at the end render results in blender.

My work is not really accepted at the moment.. someone is working in similar
projects using other perspectives.. making a big wrapper to port everything
in a language called kepler.

This is a personal idea that I would use in my graduation thesis and i think
that if I can have some results as a simple rendering of simulation in
blender via python it would be great!

Many thanks for your kind interest, I hope I would be able to start a
collaboration..

Andrea

Il giorno 08/set/2010 15:07, "Nathan Letwory" <jesterking at letwory.net> ha