[Verse-dev] Verse-dev Digest, Vol 57, Issue 1

eskil at obsession.se eskil at obsession.se
Wed Nov 17 00:11:43 CET 2010

Hi!

> Recently Eskil said this on twitter:
>
> "Started work on "betray 2" to make my apps be able to support
> Multi-touch,
> multi-screen head-tracking, stereoscopics and other inputs."

Yes, Betray is getting close to an update. I have had some interest form
other developers who would like to use it so I have been planing to take a
stab at it soon-ish. I'm right now cleaning up a bunch of stuff in Love
but i hope that i will get some time  to take on betray soon. I have
already started to sketch out a new .h file.

Cheers