[Verse-dev] Greetings and an iPhone related query..

Laribum laribum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:40:58 CET 2010

Hey Stephen,

I think that this could be a nice playground. I am developing for the
iPhone/iPad.
It could be nice to have a streaming client for 3D-data on the iPhone (and
maybe even with the possibility to alter data in some useful way) allthough
right now I don't see a useful scenario for the customers at the moment.

Can you share maybe more on your ideas?

Best,
Carsten