[Verse-dev] Project Status

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Mon Apr 12 09:08:36 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I have plans to add verse back to Blender 2.5. But I will not implement
old verse protocol to Blender. I work on new verse specification,
because it is still topic of my Ph.D studies ;-) and of course current
verse has many weak parts, that could be improved. You can see WIP of
new specification at this page:

http://www.nti.tul.cz/en/WikiUser:Jiri.Hnidek/Verse_resend_mechanism.en

Currently I work at comparing several protocols for application of
shared virtual reality.

If you are curious, then you can see more here:

https://dev.nti.tul.cz/trac/verse2/

Best Regards,

Jiri