[Verse-dev] Verse Website

Martin Evans martindevans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:08:28 CET 2009

Since there is no actively maintained central site for verse any more, and
no central meeting point for verse developers beyond this letter, I have
registered verse-protocol.appspot.com. I'm currently writing the site, so I
apologise for extreme ugliness, I'm going to get a forum deployed there as
soon as possible.

If anyone wants to help with the project (html/CSS/javascript experience
would be particularly nice) please email me:
martindevans at gmail.com

I hope to see you all there once the site is up and running :)