[Verse-dev] Purple user guide missing + cvs browser doesn't work

stuaxo2 at yahoo.com stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 20:49:58 CEST 2009

I wonder if there's someone in charge of the blender site in general that could get these pages to redirect to new ones, or at least find out where their hosted so a notice could be added to mention the out of dateness... I found them through google and would be good if they could point in the right direction for other people who arrive in the same way.