[Verse-dev] Doxygen?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Oct 20 07:55:45 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Stuart Axon <stuaxo2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> How does the automatic geneation work (or is there a doc I can lookat)  [got a new computer recently so haven't got MSys working yet to build everything] ?

No, sorry, I don't think there is too much documentation about the
actual implementation of the code generating part of the protocol.

It's basically just a way to quickly get pack/unpack code for Verse's
commands, without introducing a risk for bugs. Building the code
automatically helps ensure that the pack/unpack functions always
match. There's some added complexity created by the "aliasing"
concept, as I recall.

It's all implemented in a single file. I'd add a link, but it seems
that projects.blender.org nowadays requires a login to reach the SVN
repository for the hosted projects, weird.

Regards,