[Verse-dev] Getting started with verse

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 01:03:56 CEST 2008

Hm, not sure if this is the right list for this - my 1st go with verse didn't get too far, when I run the server and tell blender to connect to localhost it says "Unable to connect to localhost".  No firewall or anything, probably something obvious though.

----------------Blender output-----------------
Using Python version 2.3
No installed Python found.
Only built-in modules are available.  Some scripts may not run.
Continuing happily.
Connecting to localhost!
send: 06CD6A50 = verse_send_connect(name = Blender, pass = pass, address = local
host (127.0.0.1:4950), expected_key = 00000000)
 Handling connection, stage 1
 Handling connection, stage 1
 Handling connection, stage 1
 Handling connection, stage 1