[Verse-dev] Verse in Cairo?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Oct 6 12:20:45 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Stuart Axon <stuaxo2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://verse.blender.org/fileadmin/verse/spec/n-curve.html
> Seems like there is nearly enough in verse to support it - the right kind of curves - just perhaps that you can't use them to define edges?

Ah, I had totally forgotten about the Curve node. :) But ... it is not
the "proper" solution, at all.

As it says on the page, curves are meant to express a changing value,
for instance to animate a skeleton. Curves *themselves* are not
meant to be visible, so it would be very weird to use curves for glyph
representations. Perhaps it could be forced to make service, or you
could define a skinned geometry to get curves to edit ... But it's all
a bit awkward.

Regards,