[Verse-dev] link to latest Verse??

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri Sep 14 10:53:28 CEST 2007

On 9/14/07, Cervantes Pintor Pedro <pedrocp at lycos.com> wrote:
> Can anyone send me please the link for the latest Verse source code ?? or
> for the version used in latest Blender development? (perhaps is the same
> one)
>
> All links every where seems to be broken since long time ago.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the broken links, I guess Verse as a whole is receiving a
bit less maintenance now that the Uni-Verse project is over.

One reason links might be broken is the switch from CVS to Subversion,
but I'm sure there can be other things that have changed, too.

I believe Blender is including a copy of the Verse codebase in their
code, you can surf straight into it here:
<https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender/extern/verse/>.

I did not check the version of this code, so I cannot comment on if
it's synchronized with the "official" Verse codebase, which can be
found here: <http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/verse/?root=verse>.

I hope that helps at least a bit, and gives you something to continue from.

Regards,