[Verse-dev] UVedit documentation

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Thu Jul 19 17:58:29 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Jiří Hnídek <jiri.hnidek at tul.cz> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> I can't find user documentation for UVEdit program. Does it exist? If not ... Eskil, could
> you be so kind and create any manual or tutorial? I saw your demonstration of UVEdit at
> Blender Conference in Amsterdam and I found it as very nice app (and possibly useful
> application),  but I really don't remember your magic shortcuts ;-).

Good point; as far as I know, there never was any written
documentation about UVEdit by Eskil. I gave up on producing any
myself, since I just don't understand it well enough, and I didn't
feel like spending time reverse-engineering it just to get it to
happen.

The natural location to put any docs would be in the wiki at
<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Uni-Verse:Main>, imo.

Regards,