[Verse-dev] b_tile_set behavior problems

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Jul 16 09:15:41 CEST 2007

[...]
> As for the callback_tile_update() :
> static void callback_tile_update(void *user, VNodeID node_id, VLayerID layer_id,
> uint16 tile_x, uint16 tile_y, VNBLayerType type, const VNBTile * tile)

Since seeing your later post that the Verse layer believes it is
delivering type 1, but your code is seeing type 0, I re-examined the
above. And there is a bug. :) You have forgotten the tile_z argument,
which goes between the tile_y and type arguments. Try adding that, and
run your code again.

Really sorry for this, I wish we would have come up with API design
that makes it possible for the compiler to flag this type of mistake.
Preferably one that doesn't need a separate callback_set for each
command. Ideas welcome.

Regards,