[Verse-dev] Verse clock ( vclock) issues

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Dec 19 08:59:58 CET 2007

I think the vclock client is running fine. You now need another client
that can subscribe to the bitmap and show it. vclock only creates it
on the verse server, but doesn't do any showing. I think you should be
able to run a blender (if you're on windows, get the latest pynodes
build from graphicall.org) and get that bitmap and use it as a
texture.

Is the IP you used in a previous mail of a public machine?

/Nathan