[Verse-dev] Virtual workspace using Verse

Kiran krec.kiran at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:53:47 CET 2007

Hi ,
             I plan to develop a minimal virtual workspace using verse,
which assists in colloboration,

              This may involve a whiteboard,a room with four walls and
sharing  of documents like pdf,words.

             I am stuck on how to go about and developing the same using
Verse.

             Do I have to write a OpenGL application which does the
graphical building blocks and then enable it by calling Verse API
            or do i have to use writing VML to define geometrical objects
needed for this?

              Any pointers on this is highly appreciated.
              Also do you have a complete working example of some demo
application from which we can learn.

Thanks & Regards
Kiran