[Verse-dev] Problems with the Quelsolaar tools

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Thu Nov 2 17:05:36 CET 2006

Connector is now running. What I did was comenting out the following
lines in b_sdl.c:
	//SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_RED_SIZE, 8);
	//SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_GREEN_SIZE, 8);
	//SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_BLUE_SIZE, 8);
	//SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_ALPHA_SIZE, 8) ;

I also tried so set the constants to differnet, what i think intelegent
values but that dint work, rather strange the whole thing.

--PLu