[Verse-dev] callbacks, when?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Aug 28 13:40:56 CEST 2006

eskil at obsession.se wrote:
> Hi
>
>> When can callbacks be called?
>
> ONLY during verse_callback_update. If the spec says anything different
> or isn't clear the spec needs fixing. I should read threw the spec and
> see if i can find any other issues.

Yes, that would be very beneficial to everyone.

I am adding text about that to the spec now, of course. Since the spec needs
to go through a rather tall hoop in the Netherlands before being published,
I can't guarantee when an updated version will be online.

If anyone has any other nits or wishes regarding the spec, now would be a
great time to let me know, so I can do a batch of fixes before pressing the
(randomly latencied) publish-button.

Regards,