[Verse-dev] Bug fixes.

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Aug 21 16:34:34 CEST 2006

eskil at obsession.se wrote:
> Hi
>
> Jiri reported some strange things going on with some commands and Emil
> found a semicolon that was very strange. So today Emil and I set out to
> investigate:

[aliasing]

> But now its fixed the new code is in CVS.

As of a couple of minutes ago, there's one more fix that is very much
connected to this: the packing of the vertex_delete and polygon_delete
commands was wrong, and has been fixed. The specific problem was that the
layer numbers were scrambled by the alias system (sent as ~0), which meant
that the commands got different addresses than the corresponding _create
commands. This could lead to confusion when mixing deletes with creates.

Hopefully, doing that should work better, now.

Regards,