[Verse-dev] three year period

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Apr 3 08:00:52 CEST 2006

Samium Gromoff wrote:
> Good day folks,
>
> A certain uni-verse.org page reads:
>
> The Uni-verse project will run for three years, beginning in February
> 2003. During that period we will publish more material here, whitepapers
> and source code as well.
[...]

Oops, good catch! Must be a simple typo (or "thinko"), after all
everyone knows that counting is hard. I fixed it, I believe the
proper starting date is actually February 2004. That makes three
years last until Feb 2007, which matches well with what Eskil said.

Sorry for the confusion, thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,