[Verse-dev] Keep it up

Bmud fabmud at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 01:12:18 CEST 2005

I didn't mean to come off as bein unsupportive before. I was simply
saying that the link for the GIMP plugin on the official verse website,
for windows, has never worked for me. So, if R5 was more important to
worry about, that's dandy.

btw, I like the look of the new connector, but right about the time i
see a rocket go by, the server says

** Unkown command ID 24 (0x18) encountered--aborting packet decode
 decoded 4 bytes: 00 00 00 04
 (packet id=4) remaining 10 bytes: 18 FD 51 CD 20 0D 25 35 E7 EF
terminate (connection timed out)
callback_send_connect_terminate

I'm going to restart and try this on my fresh install of win XP