[Verse-dev] R5: Audio commands

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Thu Jan 20 21:26:29 CET 2005

Hi

> I've spent today testing the brand new audio support in the Verse
> server, and the slightly tweaked API, that are new in the upcoming
> R5 release.

Wow! Thats cool!

I was planing to post about the new api changes, and ask someone to test
it, since I havent, But look who comes to save the day! I guess it wont
hurt for any one else to test it. Take a look at the api canges if you
want.

Yes, I have been working on some changes for R5, and its not much, mostly
under the hood stuff, like now you don't have to wait for a connection to
time out before you can re-connect, the encryption is getting in there,
and some other stuff. I plan to start adding lots of comments to the code
too.

Cheers