[Verse-dev] Bug: get_time unhandled

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Wed Jan 12 14:34:30 CET 2005

Ops!

> If you have any hints on how an implementation should look,
> which server variable(s) should be returned or whatever, I
> could probably implement it.

Well in my code the fucntion "v_con_set_time" is set during login, this
gives the client the delta time between the hopst and the clients local
time. So  it should just be to use that data to get the current host time
on the client side, and on the host side, well then its jut the host time.
Its an easy fix, but it will probbably be quicker to geta new fix in CVS
if you do it. wow you are realy geting stuff doen i heard you where
sick...

Cheers