[Verse-dev] Dissertation

levon hudson levonh at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 24 12:43:56 CET 2005

that is good news jiri... you might want to have a look at this
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2005-February/009553.html
point 3 might interest you

3) Verse integration
- connect to Verse server, allow some browsing/visualizing of its
contents
- import/display indicated Verse data as (new type?) networked Mesh
Object in Blender
- conversion of this object to static Mesh Object, or
- conversion of Mesh Objects to networked Verse object.

Most of us might know Nathan Letwory was hired part-time on above three
issues, he already worked on Verse even, but due to illness he's most
likely not available for the next months to finish the work. Especially
on the Verse project I'm seeking for a replacement in the very short
term.