[Verse-dev] Node ownership reporting

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Wed Feb 16 18:12:05 CET 2005

> Eskil,
>
> currently the ownership reporting for nodes, the 'owner' parameter in
> the node_create command, is broken.

I will look in to it.

I found some other things:

R5 doesnt work on win32, it locks up, one issiue with R5 that i have found
is that all the size defines in v_encryption.h are wrong. they still think
that we use 2048bits encryption, change all the places that it says 256 to
the new byte size of the encryption.

Animation, I started implementing server suport for animation yesturday
and fond no use for the function verse_send_o_anim_stop. first of all it
doesnt stopp an animation it deactivates the influence of a curve node.
But it can be done verse_send_o_anim_run too. I suggest ditching
verse_send_o_anim_stop, and renaming verse_send_o_anim_run to
verse_send_o_anim_set or something like that.