[Verse-dev] Using tags and C++ issues

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Apr 26 10:31:27 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:12:05 +0300 (EEST)
Samuel Siltanen <saasilta at cc.hut.fi> wrote:

[tag problems]
> > Just as a ballpark figure, could you say how many tag values we're
> > talking about here?
>
> At first a tested with 10000-20000 values, but because that did not
> work,  I used about 20 of them, but still I got only a fraction of
> them back.

I just tried this, with the help of a new test client (tagtest, in the
verse-tests CVS module right here:
<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/verse-tests/?cvsroot=verse>),
and it worked fine with 15,000 tags at least. These are real-valued tags,
not sure if I know which type you used.

Only tested it on localhost so far, but I can try between my two machines
too.

Regards,