[Verse-dev] Building Verse on Win32 (gcc)

TJay tjay.dreaming at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:17:24 CEST 2005

(Sorry about that Kaos. Accidentally sent the reply directly to your email..)

Any functions which I use in my app are "undefined". I only link with
verse, so I don't think there's any re-ordering that I can do.

I tried compiling loq and enough. Had some weird stuff with types
being defined in both "st_types.h" and "verse.h". Hacked around a bit.
Then got another bunch of weird stuff. Couldn't manage to hack all of
them away... I didn't use your .dev files though. Will try them
tomorrow, when my headache has subsided x_x

Maybe the versions don't tally. I'm using the stuff that's been
officially released. Verse release 4 patch 1. No idea about Loq and
the others.

~ TJay ~