[Verse-dev] Verse r4p0pre3

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Sep 21 13:26:45 CEST 2004

Hello.

I just put together (using code from Eskil), comitted, tagged,
archived and uploaded Verse r4p0pre3.

The ZIP is at <www.blender.org/modules/verse/verse-r4p0pre3.zip>
and the CVS tag is release-r4p0pre3.

The most major change is that the Curve node has been redesigned
a bit, it now supports multi-dimensional curves. This has been
done in order to simplify the mapping problem when using a curve
to "drive" e.g. a bone, which can require up to four values to
change in sync (for a rotation).

The specification needs to be updated to reflect this; I will try
to get around to that this week at least. I need to look over the
changes and talk them through some more with Eskil before writing
anything.

There are also plenty of other more minor fixes and improvements
to the general code quality, mainly done by myself. So I encourage
everyone (including you, Eskil) to download this code base.

Regards,