[Verse-dev] verse-r4p0pre1 in CVS

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Sep 20 12:34:04 CEST 2004

Hello.

I just synced up the Verse core CVS repository with the R4 pre-
release code.

It's in the release-r4-branch branch. I cleaned up the code a
little, removed a couple of warnings and obvious errors during
the process too.

The patch from Brecht (thank you!) is applied to the code that
is now in CVS. I applied it "manually" by reading and editing,
so any problems in that code are mine or Eskil's, not Brecht's.

There is a pre-release archive up on the blender.org site, the
URL is <www.blender.org/modules/verse/verse-r4p0pre1.zip>. The
corresponding CVS tag to use is "release-r4p0pre1".

I set the VERSE_RELEASE_LABEL part to "pre1"; we have not used
the label previously but I felt a need to express that it is a
pre-release somewhere. I also added a print-out of the label to
the "banner" shown by the server on start-up.

Regards,