[Verse-dev] CVS usage

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Sep 19 20:05:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

It's not so much about whether Verse is in cvs or not, it's a
recommondation to *use* it as a development tool. Just commit your work
based on the little chunks of work you do, or on projects, on features,
on bugfixes, ideas... whatever. Where each commit of course goes with a
changelog (good habit!).

CVS also allows you tag versions as 'stable', this to enable you
working on cvs without having it fully tested or stable.

Don't be afraid for changing your coding habits, you'll love CVS! I do
too, and we're both same weirdos! :)

-Ton-