[Verse-dev] My apps in new release

Eskil Steenberg eskil at obsession.se
Mon Oct 4 21:43:35 CEST 2004

Hi

> in ./source/uv/ directory is missing uv.h file

I will fix that.

> etc. etc.
>
> You should store your apps in CVS repository ... there are too many bugs
> and making some patch would be much more easier for other developers and
> for you too.

Yes i will get it all in to CVS, as soon as i get time.

> btw: your source code is like a jungle! ... line with width
> 200 isn't anything unusual ;-) and I didn't see any comment in your
> source code ...

Yes, Im known for my wide code. As a rule i try to name things with very
long explanatory names, and then have very few comments. I usually use
prefixes to indicate where functions are implemented. I think my code is
very easy to read, but when you read my code you read my code not
comments explaining the code.

Yes a few more comments wouldent hurt, but i still want to keep the code
very wide....

> Let have look at this page too:
>
> http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Coding_Style.141.0.html

I fear for a an argument about the "right" style......

I think the style im using is very close to the one Emil is using, and i
think its very similar to the one used in Linux. The biggest difference
between me and Emil is that I use Tab size 4 and Emil uses 8.

Cheers