[Verse-dev] Connector Intro

Enrico Schwass deckard73 at freenet.de
Mon Nov 29 20:29:57 CET 2004

Hi Emil

> The latter is right, requests to create things should use an ID of
> ~0. Could you specify a little bit more precisely where in the spec
> (which I guess is what you  mean by "online docs") zero is recommended?

http://www.blender.org/modules/verse/verse-spec/node_create.html

Maybe may browser did not display the ~

> Not exactly sure what you mean here... Are you saying clients get un-
> expectedly disconnected? That sounds like a problem, and I think we
> would appreciate some more details there.

I am short of time  All what I can say is: I used the yesterdays
snapshot from

http://download.blender.org/projects/verse/daily-checkouts/

and the timeouts (terminate)  happens not every time i start server and
client, but often
An one week older snapshot works better. I will check all compile
depencies now, and
the todays snapshot, too.

bye
Enno