[Verse-dev] Gimp plug-in

Thorsten Jordan Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de
Wed Nov 3 10:05:54 CET 2004

Emil Brink schrieb:
> On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:27:51 +0100
> Thorsten Jordan <Thorsten_Jordan at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> [Gimp plug-in]
>

>>i tried them recently, but the plugin crashes. The call stack shows half
>>a dozen adresses at the bottom without any more detailed information.
>

> That really is odd... I've been using it on a daily basis from last week
> (after the Blender Conference), and it has never crashed or behaved oddly.
>
> The one problem I've seen is that for large bitmaps it seems tiles can be
> lost; if this is a plug-in or Verse problem has yet to be investigated.
i suppose that is the same problem as with my pusher: the client sends
packets, but they're lost, if it doesn't recheck retrieval of them. The
plugin does not, the pusher also didn't and had the same problem. With
rechecking it works. So it's a verse problem.

> I guess it could be a platform issue somehow, I run it under Linux only.
That's right. I works fine under linux on my computer.
But i used the gimp binaries from Brecht's link, so this should match
and work...

--
Greetings, Thorsten