[Verse-dev] Verse r1p4

Emil Brink verse-dev@blender.org
Wed, 19 May 2004 16:41:00 +0200 (MEST)

Hello.

I just put together verse-r1p4, using some updates sent by Eskil
during the day.

I have a rather sketchy idea of the fixes made, but there was a bug
fix in the command generator, and improvements/fixes in the object
node command transform comman definitions and server implementation.
I'm sure Eskil has details if anyone is curious enough to ask.

The astute reader might wonder what happened with r1p3, and the
answer is "I happened". I packaged up an r1p3 release, only to
realize I had forgotten to update the generated pieces of the code.
"Oops" said I, and redid it. :)

Regards,

/Emil