[Verse-dev] PyVerse method call

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Dec 13 18:01:22 CET 2004

Brecht,

could you please post a one-liner showing how to call an object method
from PyVerse? I can't seem to figure it out, and don't feel like spending
all of tomorrow reaching the Zen of the PyVerse implementation code.

I've figured out that the verse.send_o_method_call() function needs
five arguments, and assume the first three to be node id, method group
id, and method id respectively.

That leaves two arguments, which I again assume to be, um... Parameter
types and values? Parameter values only, relying on the internal buffer-
ing done by PyVerse to know the types? In which format? Tuples, sequen-
ces, bare values, ...? Help! :)

Regards,