[Universe-feedback] Verse Tools are nice but... weird

nick nick at lonewolfdg.com
Mon Nov 13 20:03:40 CET 2006

So I am sure you got this already from others. But I still am in the
position of wanting to use them.
Why are they so weird? Like The 3d modeler, it's not a modeling
program. It's eye candy..
And the Shader program, it's not a shader program, it's a space
adventure.

Why? Your apps would have a greater appeal if they still had eye
candy but had a streamlined interface that screamed USE ME.
Also why not use Anti-aliasing? Since the apps use a great deal of
GPU, why not go full on and make the interface widgets and lines
smooth as silk?

I am sure the render and stuff has a great deal of power and you want
Blender to update it 3d view with this real time shader lighting
stuff. But this is not the way.
It's not really even that cool after you get lost in it's interfaces
after a minute of playing. I have watched your videos before and all
ways see even you the developer and designer getting lost inn teh
app. That not a good sign/